Ash pool saturns slave
The technique is a riff on an approach used to manage agricultural pests since the 1950s known as “sterile insect technique.” Using radiation, scientists made insects like the screwworm unable to produce viable offspring. By 1982, screwworm was eradicated from the US using this alternative to pesticides. In “Silent Spring” Rachel Carson suggested this approach was the solution to the dangers of harmful pesticides agricultural producers required to protect their crops. The problem was that it did not work on every insect—in many cases, it simply left irradiated insects too weak to compete for mates with their healthier kin.
Comes in a gatefold cover with a 12"x24" folding insert and a large A2-size poster. Choose from Red Vinyl, Black Vinyl and 100 copies as a die hard PICTURE DISC w/ woven patch (with the same gateold packaging as the regular LP). The records come in a poly-lined black inner sleeve to prevent scratching & static. LP, PicLP, Shirts & Buttons also in stock.
- George Michael - The Best Hit Singles Collection
- Peter Gabriel - Peter Gabriel 3-4
- Les Jeunes Voix De Québec - Le Palmarès De Chansons
- Julian Perretta and RAC - Cheap Sunglasses
- David Bowie - Max Schmeling Halle Berlin
- Luchi And Lopes Featuring Al Junior - Action Speaks Louder Than Words
- All Hail The Silence - Ahts-1